DoomSquad
Be part of Line][age DoomSquad Clan now!
DoomSquad
Be part of Line][age DoomSquad Clan now!
DoomSquad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Line][age DoomSquad Clan Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muerte Encarnada

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitime07.03.13 3:26

Name : Dimitris(Jim)

IGN aka InGame Name: XpandeR

ASL aka Age Sex Location : 21/male/Athens

Previous Experience related to Lineage 2 : Years...Since c3

Main Class (Classes you played and know the most) : Saggi/Tk/Bp/SwS

The amount of hours that you can be Online in game : Since i have some rl affairs no more than 8(can go 8 straight)

You want to be part of a CP (Constant Party) or Party Leader and why? : Used to play as member...but would like to try leading one too assuming members are at least playing 5 hours straight and putting that time in something constructive instead of derping.Wouldn't mind beeing part of a cp once again as long as it leads somewhere...

Will you be able to communicate with TeamSpeak/Ventrilo/RaidCall ? : My english is quite good in terms of typing.On the other hand my accent is worse than Russian...but i could try...lol...

Any further info you would like to share :I don't like drama on clan chat and clan members bragging to dead enemies after winning a party fight/typical pvp.It's shows how subhuman someone is...
Back to top Go down
Palacio
Admin
Palacio

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime07.03.13 4:12

Kalwsirthes Dimitri, tha postarw argotera info se periptwsh pou anoiksw Raidcall/Vent/TS3 server. Oso gia ta CP, tha ta poume analitikotera otan mazeftoun perisoteroi kainourioi alla kai apo tous palious!
Back to top Go down
https://doomsquad.forumotion.com

Application
Page 1 of 1